Shortly, I Bird will be heading to points abroad (a.k.a. London), along with a few weeks in Seattle. So I have started a blog to chronicle the journey called Bird's Wanderlust, which you can find via the link (click the title of the post) or searching by for it by name, here on Blogger.
The blog with have posts on the daily events, but also will be a site for my on-going research into design, history, reenactment and theatre (and anything else that I have fun with). I will be posting pictures there as well. I am researching Art Nouveau embroidery and design while I am there so there will be a healthy dose of that, along with Vikings and other assorted characters. Studies on particular items may also appear here on Lacings and More.
So please, come along for the journey, because the journey is the fun part.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment